"Stop waiting for friday, for summer, for a boy to fall in love with you. Happiness is achieved when you stop waiting for it and make something of the moment you’re in right now."
— e-stablish (via e-stablish)
"If you repeat something over and over again it loses its meaning; You watch the sunset too often it just becomes 6 pm, you make the same mistake over and over you stop calling it a mistake. If you just wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up one day you’ll forget why"
— Phil Kaye from Repetition (via kiddings)
(Source: myheartgoesbumbumbum, via loveforsundaymornings)
- i think relationships should be taken seriously
- sex isn’t everything
- manners are always attractive
- caring about grades is attractive too
- chivalry is a plus
- saying “please” and “thank you” will blow my mind
- break ups shouldn’t be often and when they are they aren’t taken lightly
(Source: thecrazyfilipino, via densetart)